Property Q&A in San Diego>Question Details

Joseph  Brit…, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

I would like to visit this property. Would you be able to show it to me? email:brittjd77@hotmail.com

Asked by Joseph Brittain, San Diego, CA Sun May 17, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1079378637-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

3
Hi Cassandra,

I just discovered the "Report an Error" button on the right hand side under Toolbox. Maybe we can clean up the Trulia database one property error at a time. What a difference 1 digit makes!
Joseph,

I emailed you more details on this home. In the event you did not recieve my emails, please be advised the price on this home as actually $1.4 million and NOT the $400,000 it advertises here on Trulia. The listing agent must have made a typo when entering it in to the Trulia site.

Please contact me at cassandra@cassandrauphaus.com or cassandra822@yahoo.com if you would still like to schedule a time to see the home.

Take care,
Cassandra
Hi Joseph,

I will email you to set up a day and time.

Cassandra