Property Q&A in Arcadia>Question Details

Ivan Zea, Home Buyer in Arcadia, CA

I would like to see this home. Who can I contact?

Asked by Ivan Zea, Arcadia, CA Wed Aug 18, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1025338857-1400-Rodeo-Rd-Arca…

Answers

3
Hello Ivan,
If you are not currently working with another realtor I would be happy to set an appointment for you to view the home at your convenience. This is a nice home in an excellent area of Arcadia...one of the most sought after neighborhoods. I grew up in Arcadia and know the neighborhoods very well. My office is in Arcadia and my partner, Jerry Baker and I have in excess of 33 years of experience. The Baker & Snider Team are #1 Keller Williams selling team in Arcadia.
There's also another gorgeous home nearby with over 5,300sqft for the same price. Shoot me an email & I can send you interior photos.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
This home is available, give me a call if you would me to set an appointment. Please also let me know what type of financing you'll be obtaining & if you would like a referral to my mortgage lender.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell