Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

Franky, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

I would like to see this condo. Please contact me at 512-576-1584. thanks Franky

Asked by Franky, Austin, TX Tue Feb 28, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3076005578--Grove-Blvd-190…

Answers

7
Franky, I've been trying to reach you since about 8:30am but still can't get through. Please give me a call when you get a chance. That particular Condo is sold, BUT I found a few similar Condos that are available!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor, Keller Williams Realty, (512) 261-4415
Hi Franky,

I would invite to utilize our website, http://austinrealestate.homecity.com. We update our website every two hours to make sure that our clients only see homes that are currently available. Once you are ready to speak with a real estate professional, our customer service team will put you in contact with the HomeCity Agent best suited to assist you.

Feel free to call me directly if you have any questions. I can be reached at 512-351-4991.

Philip Artt
President
HomeCity Real Estate
Hi, Franky.
You might, in the future, keep the number private to save you from a veritable robo-dialer call queue. Good job posting in this forum, though let agents respond and you can select which to contact.

Franky,

I have seen others place their phone number publicly with regret as this site is a public one. Take advantage of your opportunity to find THE buyer agent for you by interviewing and asking for referrals. One with buyer agent credentials (ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative) would be the first thing to consider. They have YOUR interest in mind and not the seller. They will truly work for you and have your best interest in mind. They should be able to anticipate your needs and fulfill them as a professional. Good luck!

Laura McMillan
REALTOR, ABR, ASP, CLHMS, CSR, ePRO, GRI, SRS
Avalar Austin Real Estate
512.903.5268
The MLS records show this property sold in Dececmeber 2011. The real estate search site your looking at must not me updated. That's a problem with many real estate search sites. If your looking for real eastate and want a website that only reflects currently active properties give http://www.readyrealestate.com a try. You don't have to register to use it. It also has a foreclosure tab where you can search nothing but foreclosed properties if that is you focus. Ready Real Estate also pays our buyers to purchase in the form of a Buyer Cash Back Rebate. Some conditions apply. I'll be happy to show any other active properties you find.

Rod Harris
Realtor/Austin Team Leader
512-585-5017
rharris@readyrealestate.com
Hi Franky,
I want to make sure you are talking about 1201 Grove Blvd #1904
If this is the condo (Per Link) I looked up information on MLS, it shows this Condo Sold and Closed on 2-07-2012.
I would love to show you other Condo's , in this area.
MLS shows 8 Active priced from 72,000-187,000
Johnie 830-385-3518
Hi Franky,

I just called to see when you would like to look at the property. Let me know when's a good time.

Michael Roberts
Austin Property Management Pros
512-994-4355