Maureenkelley, Home Buyer in Hyannis, MA

I would like to see the condo for sale. please call me 508 7781022 maureen

Asked by Maureenkelley, Hyannis, MA Tue Sep 14, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071942356-638-Route-28-19-We…

Answers

8
I would be happy to track this for you --- please send an Email to me so I have your email. wtyo@todayrealestate.com. I will not put you on a regular email list unless you approve.
Walt let me know if the deal falls though , THANKS MAUREEN
Maureen --- I forgot to add that the property is under contract but the buyer has not yet signed the P&S. It does not look good for a second buyer.
Maureen - I can show the home, just let me know when you want to see it.
Walt Tyo --- 774-313-9251
Maureen I did not put u on any list. If in error you receive something else from me please excuse me. Best of luck
No I dont want to see any other properties I just wanted to see that one because IT was a good deal please take me off the e-mail list THANKS
Maureen if you have any interest in a reasonably priced single family home that has been all updated, newer windows, flooring, walls, new kitchen, etc. I am having an open house on Sunday at 3 Oak ST in Hyannis. Lovely yard with great deck.. Own a single family home for the price of a condo with no condo fees.
Margie McShane