Property Q&A in Owings Mills>Question Details

Edna Malloy, Both Buyer and Seller in 21133

I would like to schedule a viewing for this property, who do I contacct?

Asked by Edna Malloy, 21133 Thu May 13, 2010

Edna Malloy

This question is about this property:…

voices member’s answer
Hi Edna,

As the others have said, the listing is not active. I am an agent with Coldwell Banker and work out of the Owings Mills office. I am most familiar with our inventory and would love to help you. Please send me an email or contact me by phone. I tried to email you, but it came back.

Lisa Devnew
Coldwell Banker
Owings Mills

It looks like this property is not accurately listed. Contact me if I can help you further in your quest to find a good home.
Hi Edna,

I ran a search on the MLS database and unfortunately this property is not even listed yet. The REO company who holds it may be holding out on putting this particular home on the market. At the price it is advertised it is sure to go fast, if the price is in fact accurate. I can keep my eye on the MLS for you and once it becomes available I will gladly contact you. I am here to assist in anyway I can.

Matthew T. Smoot
Home Selling Assistance Platinum
Web Reference: