Property Q&A in Royersford>Question Details

Rosemary Mur…, Home Buyer in 19468

I would like to make an appointment to see this property this Sunday, March 29th. Thanks

Asked by Rosemary Murray, 19468 Mon Mar 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1070369311-527-Walnut-St-Roye…

Answers

3
Hi Rosemary,

If you would like to see this home on Sunday ... please call me and we can discuss your situation further. Don't feel that you have to subscribe to one agent's philosophy on homebuying versus another. I agree, I think the best place to start is by interviewing several agents and finding one that works best for you. However, I have met & worked with lots of GREAT clients that started with a simple inquiry phone call on a listing I advertised or who came into an open house that I was hosting ... and that forum for getting to know & work with that client wasn't any different than meeting them online.

After you speak with a couple agents, you may find that one agent is a better fit for you than another ... and that fit may be based on their experience (not always measured in years), market knowledge, their personality and style of doing business or maybe based on words of recommendation from previous clients.

I would be happy to talk with you further as you determine your next steps; and ... after talking, if you would like to see the house on Sunday, we can arrange for that as well. I can be reached via cell at 215-680-3516 or via email at lselverian@selverian.com

Laura
Hi Rosemary,

I am sorry but I just had to laugh at your post and the answer.

This is exactly what irks me about Realtors. If you go view properties with a Realtor who you know nothing about and have never met before or even hired to be your buyer agent, it will hurt you in the long run.

If you are seriously looking, you need to first hire a buyer agent. The way that you do that is to either read about some Realtors here on Trulia or get referrals from family or friends but never just run out to view homes with just any Realtor.

This is the probably the most expensive investment you may make so wouldn't you want your best interests protected?

A good buyer agent will guide you through the process and will fight for you no matter what. They should be aggressive and know the Agreement of Sale like the back of your hand.

As you can see, Realtors will just jump at the chance to just show you properties no matter what. Have you even spoken with a lender yet or begun the process?

I say these things to you to hopefully protect you and inform you of your rights as a consumer.

If you do not know about buyer agency, feel free to read about it more on my blog and if you have any questions feel free to email me.

Renee Porsia
Associate Broker
RE/MAX ACTION REALTY
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office Ask for Renee
http://www.reneeporsia.com Read my blog
What time on Sunday would you like to go see it? Are there any other properties you would like to see at the same time?
I would be happy to show it to you!

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131

Oh, by the way I'm never too busy for your referrals!