Property Q&A in Latham>Question Details

M, Home Buyer in Latham, NY

I would like to make an appointment to see this house but it says it can't find any agent information.

Asked by M, Latham, NY Fri Apr 24, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1077589654-8-Broadway-Latham-…

Answers

3
M,

We'd be happy to set an appointment with you to see this home. It is located about 1 mile from our office in Latham. Feel free to contact my office at 518-724-5830.
Hello M,

This house is located in Amstedam, NY. Not in Latham. This may make a difference to you. I would be more than happy to show you this listing or other listings that may be of interest to you. Now is a great time to buy. There are many great homes on the market and low interest rates. Please contact me I would be happy to help.

Shelley Englert, Realtor
shelley@all-americanproperites.com
518 812-5510
I'd be more than happy to set up a showing for you. Please email me at ctrupka@trgcos.com with your contact info and I'll try to get ahold of the listing agent.

Carolyn A. Trupka
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Trinity Realty Group