Property Q&A in Helotes>Question Details

nancycmelton, Renter in San Antonio, TX

I would like to look at this property. Who should I contact to make an appointment?

Asked by nancycmelton, San Antonio, TX Wed Oct 31, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3093427636--Tollow-Way-Hel…

Answers

2
Hi Nancy,
The best way to make an appointment is with your BUYER'S AGENT. A lot of home buyers do not realize they can interview and hire their own agent to do this for them.

ADVANTAGES OF HAVING YOUR OWN AGENT:
- They can walk you through the finance process upfront
- They can schedule just about any home you want to see for you, so you're only dealing with one person
- Once they know what you're looking for, they can proactively find other homes for you to look at
- They are able to truly represent you and your best interest when making an offer
- They get paid by the listing agent at closing (so you don't write them a check directly)
- They have access to foreclosure listings as well (the ones that are ACTUALLY for sale)

If you are scheduling your showings with the listing agent, that agent represents the seller, and it is their job to get the best price and terms for the seller.... The Buyer's Agent is obligated to you.

Hope this helps!

--John
Nancy,
I searched the MLS system and there is not a home listed currently on Tollow Way. Realty Trac doesnt always have up to date info. The property may either be going in to foreclosure or auction, or may have been bailed out. Never pay to get aution information. There are several free sites you can go to that are free. Let me know and I can send you the links to foreclosures that are free.

Thank You,
Steve Johnson
Relocation Specialist
Fine Homes International
Prudential Don Johnson
18534 Fourty-Six Parkway Suite 1C
Spring Branch, TX 78070
Cell: (210) 325-1833
Bus: (830) 438-5540
Fax: (830) 438-6730
sjjohnson@gvtc.com
Yes, I would like the links to the free sites to browse the current foreclosures.

Nancy Melton
Flag Tue Nov 6, 2012