Property Q&A in Windham>Question Details

David Proulx, Home Buyer in Windham, NH

I would like to look at this house...

Asked by David Proulx, Windham, NH Tue Apr 24, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3077166613--Nashua-Rd-Wind…

Answers

4
I see that you got your answers. I am a Windham agent with Better Homes & Gardens and according to everything I have seen, this home is not available to be shown.
You can take a look at homepath.com to find foreclosures as they come out and then let me know if there is something you want to see. Lisa lisaannelandry@gmail.com, 603-216-8876
David, I am sorry this home in under contract. Are you looking for just foreclosures? Are looking in more than one area? Their are many buyers actively looking at this time. It you want to be the 1st to know when something come on the market lets talk. Let me know. Thank you Lise

Lise Tremblay Realtor
Prudential Verani Realty
Visit My Website

Click Here To Visit Me on the Web
http://www.SouthernNHHomeSearch.com

P. 603 888-4600 ext.1138
C. 603 377-0771
F. 603 891-1486
Hi David, Would love to help you. That listing has been under agreement for 29 days. If you wish to email me I can get you the active list for you in the Windham area. scheney@masiello.com or 603-508-0110
Hi David,
When would you like to see it? My office is only minutes away right here in Windham. Are you already working with and under Contract with a Buyer's Agent? If so, you will have to use them. If not, I'd love to show you this and any other houses you are interested in viewing. I can be reached directly on my cell phone at 603-566-3073 or you can e-mail me at nickturmel@remax.net
Thank you for your time and consideration. - Nick Turmel RE/MAX Platinum Realty (Windham, NH)