Property Q&A in Brentwood>Question Details

Suzy, Other/Just Looking in San Ramon, CA

I would like to know when this will be an open house

Asked by Suzy, San Ramon, CA Wed Mar 4, 2009

This question is about this property:…

This is a short sale (the owner owns more on the house that it is worth). If you'd like to consider similar homes in the area that are bank owned (forclosures) instead, please let me know as I specialize in bank owned homes and they are smoother transactions vs. short sales.

Thank you.

Craig Lawler
Security Pacific Real Estate

No need to wait for an open house. The home could be sold by then. If you would like a private showing, I would be Happy to set up a showing for you. Just let me know, and I'll arrange it for you Suzy. I am here to help.

Let me know Suzy, and you have a Great Evening.

Jerry Flynn
Old West Realty Inc.
Suzy, you might want to contact the agent and ask him. If you are working with an agent already, let him know that, but you can also have your agent contact him and ask when he is holding open house. Your agent should be able to give you a personal tour of the property. If you don't have an agent, I would be happy to make an appointment to show you the property. You may email me at or by cell phone at (925) 437-3927. Also please feel free to visit my website which is fed all the MLS listings as they become available. The website is Good luck to you.