Debbie, Home Buyer in East Stroudsburg, PA

I would like to know what the annual property taxes are on this property, and if there are any additonal fees or taxes.

Asked by Debbie, East Stroudsburg, PA Tue Jan 29, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094049332-3511-Red-Tail-Ct-E…

Answers

3
Taxes are $13,462 plus HOA Fee/Year: 1,080; HOA Transfer Fee: Y; HOA Transfer Fee Amt: 350
The transfer fee is a one timer but the HOA is every year as are the taxes. Hope this helps. Please contact me for any thing else you need. Thanks,
Hi again Debbie,
The taxes are $13,461.68. The HOA are $1,080 and there are nice amenities. Are you looking for a vacation home or a primary residence?
If you need an agent to help you and I do recomend a buyers agent on you side to help with the search you may call me.
These are beautiful homes that you inquired about. The one on Red Tail is exceptional as well as Great Bear.
Ed
Hello Debbie,
Thank you for your inquiry. The taxes on Redtail Court are $13,461. Association fees are $1080. Please let me know if you need more information.
Sara