Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Bill Matthes, Other/Just Looking in Mesa, AZ

I would like to know the realty company which sold the home at Winterberry Ct. in Las Vegas, Nv.

Asked by Bill Matthes, Mesa, AZ Tue Sep 14, 2010

My name is Bill Matthes and I had things stored in Sylvia Tanseys garage. I just recently found out of her passing and am trying to recover photo-albums of my parents which are deceased also. Its the only thing I have left of my parents so these are irreplacable and mean a great deal to me. I also had clothes, coin-collections, jewelry, tapes, and other things stored as well. Please, I cant stress this enough, please, if you have Sylvia's daughter's or son's address ,phone-numbers I desperately need help locating these items. Any help you can give me will be forever appreciated. Thank you.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1096000997-8003-Winterberry-C…

Answers

1
Hello Bill,

The property was listed for sale by Robert Sweeney of Prudential Americana Realty. This is the house you were asking about at 8003 Winterberry Ct. that was previously owned by Sylvia Tansey.

You can contact Robert to ask him your questions (702) 596-5265.

Good Luck.

Ron Johnson
REALTOR
Elite Realty