Property Q&A in Raleigh>Question Details

james lind, Renter in Wake Forest, NC

I would like to know more information about this porperty

Asked by james lind, Wake Forest, NC Tue Apr 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3070890137--Sedgewick-Dr-Raleig…

Answers

5
If you have a realtor represernting you, you can have someone to direct all your questions and concerns regarding your housing needs. Please find one and make it easy for you. Otherwise, you may have to ask the landlord/homeowner yourself. The good thing having a realtor on your side is
that she can guide you on the rental agreement process and help you show the houses you are interested in. What could be better than that?
I, personally, would go by the Apartment complex and speak to the property manager. I would not trust calling in case it's fraudalent. You can get all the information you desire on the property from the on-site agent. Your gut will tell you if something is off too. Always know the apartments rules on subleasing.
It might be one of those fake landlord scams, unless you are dealing with someone reputable do not hand over money or financial information.
Sorry, I can't seem to find much more info. This may be an apartment complex that was recently to be auctioned (certainly current renters are safe), however, I'd be careful of a sublet situation.

You might want to go by the office and ask the property manager.
Thank you.
Flag Tue Apr 17, 2012