Property Q&A in Montclair>Question Details

martamariama…, Home Buyer in Oakland, CA

I would like to know more and visit this property. I am a resident of Montclair for 20 years. Thank you!

Asked by martamariamarraccini, Oakland, CA Sat Jan 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3029036636--Lane-Ct-Oaklan…

Answers

4
Of course, as you know from answers to other questions that you have posed and which linked to RealtyTrac postings, you will not be able to see this house at this time and when it does come on the market it will not sell for the misleading amount posted by RealtyTrac.
Marta:

Current sales on Lane Court are over one million dollars - I really recommend you talk to a Realtor to get an accurate idea of what is going on in the market in your area. These notices you are looking at are not real listings that you can either see or buy. See some of my other responses for more information.
Greetings,

It would be my pleasure to show you all the active homes in Montclair. I am an agent who lives in the area and works with both buyers and sellers in Montclair. If you would like to stop by my open house tomorrow at 6725 Sims Dr., you can meet me in person and discuss some of your real estate needs. I will be there from 2-5pm. If that does not work please feel free to call or email me.

Cheryl

Cheryl Berger, Realtor
Better Homes & Gardens/ Mason McDuffie Real Estate
510-868-1467
Cheryl@cherylberger.com
DRE 01844879
Hi Marta, a buyer's agent can help you gain access to any property on the market including properties in your neighborhood. I am such an agent working out of the Highland Partners office in Montclair.
Give me a ring on my direct line to discuss with no obligation. 510-409-6946. I look forward to hearing from you. Sean Schwilling DRE# 01739531