Property Q&A in Madison>Question Details

Yanepau, Home Buyer in Madison, WI

I would like to know more about this property, i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE EXACT LOCATION. tHANKS

Asked by Yanepau, Madison, WI Thu Dec 20, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3088092946--Old-Sauk-Rd-C-…

Answers

5
Yanepau -

This ad is referencing the foreclosure that occurred at 7205 OLD SAUK RD, UNIT C, MADISON, WI 53717 in April. This property sold on 12/18/2012 for $53,550. A more accurate and efficient way of locating properties for sale is to work with a Buyer's Agent who can show you properties that are currently available for purchase. The foreclosures listed on Trulia are taken from a public database and are used to promote companies that sell lists.

If you would like further help locating a property for purchase, please contact me at dpastrana@starkhomes.com

Diana
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 20, 2012
and it is Diana P for the win!

Not only is she dead on with the property info she is ALSO right on the money for the best (only?) way to accurately and efficiently locate properties for sale.

In addition, she describes Trulia's shortcomings in a diplomatic but factual manner.

Whoa...that NEVER happens. She does not lack enthusiasm or attention to detail. Hard to beat that combination in a Buyer's Agent.
Bill -

Are you an agent? Your profile says Home Owner, but you obviously have a clear view of the Madison market and customs. I appreciate your flattery, and further more your commentary on other questions in the area. Just curious, why do you say I am new?

Thanks again.
Hi Yanepau,

This condo is located at 7207 Old Sauk Road Unit C.
It is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 936 square foot condo with association fees of $208. It is a second floor unit and is 37 years old. Listed at $78000.
If you would like more info or to schedule a showing, please contact me at donnaherms@gmail.com or call 608-770-1140.

Sincerely, Donna
Donna, you are incorrect. The property you mentioned has no history of being distressed. It is owned by a Bruce Mellado. If you look up the property I listed above, and you reference Dane County Sheriff sales, you will see that the property has already sold and is no available any longer.
Flag Thu Dec 20, 2012
Here's a link to the full listing: http://goo.gl/HfoAG Let us know if we can help in anyway. You will find our contact info on our website linked below.
Web Reference: http://keithandkinsey.com
You are incorrect. The property you mentioned has no history of being distressed. It is owned by a Bruce Mellado. If you look up the property I listed above, and you reference Dane County Sheriff sales, you will see that the property has already sold and is no longer available.
Flag Thu Dec 20, 2012