Property Q&A in Destin>Question Details

gregcooper21, Home Buyer in Destin, FL

I would like to know more about this property but I am not going to join anything that costs money or wants my credit card info how can I get info.

Asked by gregcooper21, Destin, FL Fri Dec 30, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3070729011--Sea-View-Dr-De…

Answers

5
Greg, many "self proclaimed" real estate Foreclosure websites are 2nd Channel redistributors of "dated" or incomplete Info... Also, often times a 2nd Lein Holder will file a Lis Pendens giving the impression that the property can be purchased for 25%+/- of its Market Value when in fact the 1st Lien Holder position must be Satisfied at closing. Go to http://www.destin30Aforeclosures.com and sign up for FREE to view Real-Time Bank Owned & Distressed Property. You may also obtain SOLD sales reports which is helpful in analyzing price relationships for current Active Listed Properies. Lastly, unless you are a sophisticated real estate investor, hire an agent certified in Distressed & REO property transactions to assist you as the listing agent usually represents the Seller and it costs you nothing...

Craig Tindall, Broker - ABR/CRP/CRS/LMC/SFR
Destin Beach Brokers
ABOR Gold Phoenix Award (30) Yrs of Million Dollar Club Membership
Licensed Real Estate Broker in FL & GA

C/P# 850 454-8160
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 31, 2011
Greg,

I feel just like you! I even dislike all the apps on my smart phone that want my private information!

I just checked on this property for you. It has a contract on it and is going to close mid January. The teaser ad that you found online is bogus. The property is listed for $145,000.00.

Unlike the teaser online ad, I can help you find properties that are honest to goodness properties that are for sale in our area and I work with buyers helping them find the right home or investment property. Oh, BTW, their is no charge to work with me.

I have years of experience, know what I'm doing, enjoy what I do and and knowledgeable and thorough.

If you'd like to give me a call or shoot me an email, I'm happy to help in any way possible.

Happy New Year!

Robyn Riddle
Gardner Realty LLC
EagleLiving@gmail.com
850-642-5151
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
Nor should you greg

Have to ask, you any relation to the cooper's in Boone NC???

What you need is a Realtor, a buyer agent, should cost you NOTHING!

This Realtor will help you all the way through the buying of a home. If you need help finding one, I can suggest some good ones in your area.

John
352-978-4539

John@JohnABennett.net
Contact a real estate professional that you agree to represent you in the transaction. Only costs to you is an email or telephone call.

Yep, it's that simple.
Go to http://www.david.findestinhomes.com this is a website that allows you to search the mls.

Or call our office as I can't see what you are looking for and I will look it up.

David B Connart, PA
White Sands Resort Realty, Inc
1234 Airport Rd Suite 121
Destin FL 32541

850-259-1702 cell
850-837-5788 ext 207 office
850-654-2768 fax