Property Q&A in Murrieta>Question Details

thepargees, Home Buyer in Murrieta, CA

I would like to know more about this house, but I do not want to give you my credit card.

Asked by thepargees, Murrieta, CA Wed Aug 22, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3092473593--Triese-St-Murr…

Answers

4
Hello The Pargees,

Thank you for your question- Just wanted to follow with you...

You can obtain all the listing data for free! With out any obigation!

My husband and I have lived and worked in Murrieta and Temecula for over 20 years. We know the area very very well and would be glad to help you find the home of your dreams at the best price possible!

We are REO and SHORT SALE SPECIALISTS. Our background over the last 30 years has been full time agents working in real estate sales and lending. We have worked through three down markets.
We know how to and what to do to get the best deal for you. We fight hard for you. Not to mention there are two of us to make sure your needs are taken care of!

Please feel free to view our online profiles, websites and testimonials. We have over 300 licensed agents that work for our company.

Scott and I would be glad to help you sort through all the different options available to you. Then when that right property hits the market we are ready to jump on it and make your dreams come true.

If you would like...might I suggest an automatic direct MLS Listing feed? You can cancel anytime! There is a link sent with every email to unsubscribe.

We can set up a customized search of exactly what you are looking for so the minute that home hits the market you will be notified the same time all of us agents are notified. There is no faster or more accurate source for real estate listings than the source - The MLS!

Kindest regards,
Scott and Shelley Weier
Cal State Realty
C2 Financial Corporation
951-587-2100
scott@calstaterealty.us
shelley@calstaterealty.us
The link that you provided is to a posting by RealtyTrac that is really a come-on to get you to sign up for their subscription reporting service. RealtyTrac is not a real estate company. RealtyTrac does not sell houses. RealtyTrac is a reporting service. They take information from public records about foreclosures, notices of default, lis pendens and other such filings and report them to their subscribers. Information from RealtyTrac can have value for those who understand what they are getting and how to use the information but RealtyTrac postings on Trulia.com are abbreviated versions and are misunderstood by many who think the postings are showing properties that are for sale at very low prices.

For information on how to buy a bank owned property, check with a local Realtor who can explain the process and give you valuable assistance.
RealtyTrac is not in the market to Sell homes...they are selling thier service. If you would like information regarding distressed properties in the murrieta area I am a REALTOR and can provide that information for you and assist you with purchasing.

Karen Totty
951-249-EXIT (3948)
http://www.KarenTottyRealtor.com
Hi thepargees,

RealtyTrac IS NOT a "distressed property MLS", they are simply using Trulia to take public record notices and syndicate the information to the web. Very few RealtyTrac listings are actually for sale: http://docs.Steven-Anthony.com/RealtyTrac30.pdf

You can get REAL 100% distressed property listings from a Realtor® for free; however, you would be making a mistake if you did not also look at non-distressed property as well.

Here's a quick relative risk scale for distressed property (1 being the most risky):

1) Trustee Sale (court house steps)
2) Auction Company Sale (you bidding in a pressure environment)
3) REO (reduced disclosure requirements),
4) Short Sale (primarily risk is approval timeline)

Most distressed property is sold via Realtor® websites!

See:

MLS Data Accuracy – Where to search if you’re “without Realtor®”
http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_ornellas_mba_re_mastersgri/…

-Steve