Property Q&A in Fort Worth>Question Details

Jessica Dyche, Home Buyer in Haltom City, TX

I would like to know more about this home. Why is the address not disclosed? I would like to see the backyard....did anyone die in this home?

Asked by Jessica Dyche, Haltom City, TX Thu Jun 9, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/45249432--Fort-Worth-TX-76137

Answers

6
Jessica,

This home is no longer available, but there are more great homes on the market. I'm happy to help you find a home that is right for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 9, 2011
I had actually showed this home several times and before it was a foreclosure I had a client try to buy it as a short sale. It was located on Misty Ridge in the Summerfields East Addition. I worked with the original listing agent and I am fairly sure no one died in the home. It was a fairly good deal, but needed a lot of cosmetic work. All of the bedrooms were upstairs and the kitchen was kind of small from what I remember.

I sell a lot of homes in that area. If you need some assistance finding one just let me know.

Mindy Lowry, RE/MAX Heritage 682-559-1246
Death of a person you can check with public records for fact Police would have been contacted and removal of any body .

Have your buyers agent schedule a property tour

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Jessica I do not know why the listing agent did not include the address. This is their email address paulruthrealtor.com they will have more information about the property.
Jessica,
This part of Haltom City has quite a few homes for sale. These units are typically located in a small cul-de-sac off Basswood Boulevard. In Texas, we must disclose only if the death was related to the house (a fall down stairs, a faulty heating unit that caused a death, something like that). If someone simply died of old age or illness in the house, we're not required to disclose, and if it was HIV/AIDS-related, we're not allowed to disclose.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/real-estate/343890-do-real-es…

Also, most of these homes are on small lots, space for a garden or outdoor barbeque. Usually 15 feet from the back patio.

Let me know if I can assist you with your search as I am only minutes away from this location.

Yours truly,

Lucy A. Puniwai

Lucy A. Puniwai
REALTOR®
(214)783-6416 – Cell/Text
(682)224-8050 – Fax
puniwai@fathomrealty.com
Hi Jessica,

Tanya is correct, the home is no longer available. The home was a foreclosure listing that was only on the market 12 days before receiving a contract. The transaction was officially closed on 5/13/11.

If you are actively in the process of buying a house, you should really work with a local real estate agent who can set you up on automatic notifications when homes that meet your interests come on the market. In the case of Foreclosures like this one, when they are priced right, they don't last long at all so you have to act quickly.

You also need to make sure you have your financing lined up (you HAVE to have a preapproval in order to purchase a foreclosure. Banks won't look at your offer without it), and get an agent to set you up on an automatic home search that will meet your specifications so that you can grab yourself a great home at a great price.

Best of luck with your home buying experience. Give Tanya a call for some local help in the Fort Worth area, and if you decide to look further east near the Dallas/Irving/Carrollton area, please feel free to give me a call.

It's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl
Keller Williams Elite
972-949-4222
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://BrianRayl.com