Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Kim Howitt, Real Estate Pro in Yuba City, CA

I would like to know more about the area, please call us Kim Howitt 530-673-0383 we are relocating.

Asked by Kim Howitt, Yuba City, CA Sun Oct 25, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1090197104-4928-Hostetler-Ave…

Answers

2
Hi Kim - If you are thinking of relocating to the Las Vegas area, you might want to consider Mesquite Nevada - 80 miles from Vegas, 35 miles from St George Utah. Mesquite is a small community with lots of golf and recreation activities and 3 casinos. The link that I attached is about Mesquite and relocation info.
Good luck in your search - Virginia
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 27, 2009
Kim,

I noticed nobody has responded to your post. I would be happy to help you with your questions and concerns about the Las Vegas area. I have helped many people relocate to Las Vegas in search of a new home here. Feel free to call me tomorrow (Monday) and we can discuss your situation. If you get my voicemail, please leave me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Len McGuirk, Realtor
Prudential Americana Group
Cell: (702) 203-6688
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 25, 2009