Shan01, Home Buyer in West Hartford, CT

I would like to know if this house is still on sale. I am an interested buyer. Thanks

Asked by Shan01, West Hartford, CT Fri Feb 3, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3030703263-252-Penn-Dr-West-H…

Answers

5
If you are still looking for a home, I am selling my house. 23 Craig Pl, West Hartford. On cul-de-sac, 1540 sq feet, 1.5 baths, new kitchen and SS appliances. The 1/2 bath has been updated as well. Just put in hardwood floors in the downstairs, open floor plan, 3 beds, master walk in closet. It is not listed with an agen so if you are interested please contact me at nicole.rosario78@yahoo.com. House was built in 1992. I can send you pictures.
The house you inquired about on Penn Drive is no longer available, however there are several similar homes in the neighborhood for sale. I've posted a link below with three homes that might be of interest. Feel free to call or text me for more information or to schedule a showing at 860.212.8305.
Web Reference: http://bit.ly/wtR7gW
There is a similar house for sale. I supplied the link for you, it is on the same street! Just a few doors down!

Call or text me 8609855816 email SethWinkleman@PrudentialCT.com
This property is no longer available. Please know that while sites like these appear to have up-to-date information, in reality they often lag behind current status. The only true way to track available properties is to be set up on a Realtor's MLS system. I am here to help if you need it!
It was recently but the seller decided to rent it out so it is no longer available. If you would like assistance looking for similar type homes, please feel free to contact me. Happy to help any way I can.