Property Q&A in Media>Question Details

Joan Fiordim…, Other/Just Looking in 19014

I would like to know if he property at 311 Paxon Hollow Rd. in Media,PA is still on the market and what is the asking price?

Asked by Joan Fiordimondo, 19014 Wed Oct 14, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Thank you for your question! As Suzi stated the home was under contract. It has since settled and the final sale price was $413,000. The home was priced well for the area and went under contract in only 10 days.

Here is a link you can copy that will give you up to date homes for sale in the same area. It is updated daily and will contain only actual "For Sale" homes. The link is:…

In addition, if you want to search homes in the PA/ NJ/ DE areas anytime on the go I offer a new free product wich enables you to search all homes for sale right on your cell phone. It works with any phone and any carrier. Simply text the code HOME123 to the number 87778 right from your cell phone. You'll be able to search by zip code, city, state, county and if your phone allows, by GPS location. For more info you can check it out at :…

If you need more questions answered please feel free to post more here and all the real estate professionals will be happy to answer anything for you. Hope this helps and Have a Great day!

Michael P. Gennett, REALTOR®, SRES®
Search ALL Homes on your Cell Phone! It's Free! Text HOME123 to 87778 or click HERE!
New Tax Credit Available now $8000 First time buyer / $6500 home owner!

Ask me for details-Tax Credit Ends Soon!

Over 14 years of Experience!
By the way, I'm never too busy for your referrals!
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
1055 E Baltimore Pike
Media PA 19063
Cell & Text Anytime! (610) 580-6365
Office (610) 892-8300 x8059
Fax 1-888-241-6093
Skype Video Call me Free! michael.gennett
Click for my Facebook>: Michael Gennett
Also Licensed Real Estate Broker in FLORIDA!
PA LIC# RS212545L
Web Reference:
Hi Joan! This house is pending. It was on the market for $425,000. If you are looking in the area and are not working with a Realtor feel free to e-mail me. I can send you other properties that are for sale in Media or the surrounding areas. I look forward to hearing from you!

Suzi King
Prudential Fox & Roach
601 E Baltimore Pike
Media, PA 19063
Office- (610)566-1300
Cell- (610)585-7730