Property Q&A in Antioch>Question Details

Letha Chatman, Home Buyer in Antioch, CA

I would like to know how you sold this house for what you did and my mother in law bided higher and before.

Asked by Letha Chatman, Antioch, CA Tue Dec 16, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Tennessee/Antioch/sold/376131-30…

Answers

5
I have had sellers accept lower offers because the terms were better. Such as all cash rather than $10,000 down (on a 450,000 house), or no contingency based on the sale of a home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 27, 2008
because it is all a con. the brokers, agents, appraisers, bankers etc...try to con the buyer and seller and sell the mortgage to a sucker overseas....nice heh?
"you should be addressing the individuals involved and not the entire world wide web real estate community. "
Why not?? It's about time people expose the real estate "profession" for what it is... SLEAZY. This real estate ponzi scheme that's ending with all these foreclosures is responsible for ruining our country!
Letha,

I hear the frustration in your words, but Trulia is not the proper forum to get this question answered. Whether it is Antioch, CA or Antioch, TN, you should be addressing the individuals involved and not the entire world wide web real estate community.

Also, you should know that Seller's decisions to accept one offer over another are not based solely on the net bottom line, and many Sellers do not review each offer immediately upon submission. The particulars of your Mother-n-law's offer situation may have involved unethical practise by the agents, or it may simply have been that the offer that was accepted was stronger on other terms important to the Seller than the purchase price. It may have been a cash offer with a quicker closing date for example.

If you honestly want a truthful answer, you need to contact the listing agent and his/her broker. I hope you will go to the source to get resolution. That is always the best and most effective way of handling a concern.
Is this in Tennesse or in California? This question is showing up in California, but the property is in Tennessee. Maybe contact Trulia to adjust this so that yo can get an answer.

Good luck, I hope this helps.