Property Q&A in Fort Wayne>Question Details

karenakoch, Home Buyer in Fort Wayne, IN

I would like to know how big the bedrooms are. Does this villa come with appliances?

Asked by karenakoch, Fort Wayne, IN Thu Mar 27, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3142431291-7129-Foxfield-Dr-F…

Answers

6
Great Questions! This is a newly constructed property. The master bedroom is 15 x 13 and the 2nd is 14 x 12. It has a nice layout and great floorplan. This property comes with a dishwasher and microwave oven. I can also work with the builder to include a range and refrigerator. Email me and I can get you the full data on the property and we can set up a time to walk through jholtsclaw@movingidana.com
or call me 260-435-6427 Jeff
Dishwasher, Microwave are the only appliances listed, however, your stove/oven are generally included. Master Bedroom is 15X13, 2nd bedrrom is 14X12. Can I help with anything else?
Hi Karen!

I have got some great villa opportunities for you! I represent a builder who for the last 4 years in a row has won 1st Place in the Fort Wayne Reader's Choice Award for Local Builders. The reason is because of the unmatched quality and value they put into every home they build. Each and every home they build is independently tested and has received the Energy STAR 5+ certification. Every one.

I have several brand new Energy STAR 5+ rated villas ready for you, now. Some on pond view lots.

I, also, have many villa lots available where you can have your Energy STAR 5+ home custom built. And you will have a professional decorator help you select the colors, the styles and the fixtures you've always wanted in your new home! It's part of the process .. no extra cost for their time.

Email me, Karen, and I'll send you a booklet filled with villa information!

Thanks, Karen!

Tony Amstutz
REALTOR
Century 21 Bradley
260-402-4975
tamstutz@century21.com
Hello Karen,

This villa has two bedrooms; the master is 15X13 and the second is 14X12. The villa is in the construction stage and currently has the microwave and dishwasher installed. This offers a great opportunity to put your signature on your home! Call me, let's take a closer look and see if this is the home for you!
Hello, the bedrooms are 15x13 and 14x12. I would be happy to help you with this home or any available on the market.

For your convenience, all of my contact information is below. Just let me know what is a good phone number and time to get in touch with you!

I look forward to hearing back from you!
Matthew Donahue
Cell 260-750-9040
Office 260-489-0013 ext 356
Email matt@malcolmschlueter.com
Hello Karen, I'd be happy to email you a detail report that has all of the information you are requesting in addition to property taxes and amenities. Please send me a message at bkuhns@movingindiana.com should you like for me to do so.