Property Q&A in Minneapolis>Question Details

dahlq066, Renter in Minneapolis, MN

I would like to have a showing of this house. Who would I contact for that?

Asked by dahlq066, Minneapolis, MN Fri Mar 9, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Minnesota/Minneapolis/sold/20299…

Answers

8
Yikes! It's always a problem when properties get listed on the open market and then the SOLD information isn't recorded!!! It's so disappointing.

All of my colleagues make good points here about making sure you have all your ducks in a row before beginning the home buying process. Everything can move VERY quickly and it's better not to put yourself in a position of losing a property you really love because you didn't prepare adequately ahead of time.

Good luck!!
Hi Mr. Renter,

Sorry, this home is sold but there are many more like it. As you know, now is the best time to purchase a home ever. Great selection, low prices, low rates. There are numerous programs available for buyers to make homes even more affordable. If you would like a run down of the various programs, want to check available financing, or want to see a list of homes in the area please send me an email. Good luck with the hunt!
Have you determined the type of funds you will be using to purchase a property? In the current real estate market, you will want to discuss your finances with an experienced loan officer first and foremost if you will be using mortgage financing. The majority of properties available are bank owned or short sales, as unfortunate as it may be, and you will need to have proof of funds before you will be able to make an offer. To be a competitive buyer in the market place and be able to make a strong offer, particularly in a multiple offer situation, you will want to be fully pre-approved and prepared to make an offer. If you wait until after you find a home, you will lose time and could likely lose a chance at a good deal if you are not properly prepared. Also, it is important to work with an agent who will represent you that is not only familiar with the real estate market, but financing as well, as the two pieces are very closely related when making the best and most appropriate offer on a home. Also, you don't want to waste time looking at homes that may not match the type of funding you have or that you may not qualify for. Lenders are quite particular these days with the specific information they require of a buyer to qualify, so meeting with a loan officer and getting all your ducks in a row, so to speak, will really benefit you as you proceed through a property transaction. If you are in need of an excellent, experienced loan officer and would like contact information, I'd be more than happy to provide that for you, as well as assist you in finding available properties that will meet your needs. Good luck in your home search!
Web Reference: http://www.TAGRealty.net
Best thing to do is fing a knowledgeable real estate agent who can assit you so you do not end up with a lemon and the next in line to forclosure.
Web Reference: http://www.gemlohomes.com
As a full-time, full-service realtor in the Twin Cities, I can assist you with showing you this home or any other home on the market that fits your specific criteria. Please feel free to contact me at 763.443.3733 so that we can find the perfect home for you! With the incredible home prices on the market today and the unbelievable interest rates - there is no better time to start making your own mortgage payments -- rather than your landlords!!! Call me TODAY!!!
My apologies... That property is sold. i can certainly find you others if you'd like.

Again, feel free to contact me.

Earron
Hello, this house sold in 2009 and is not currently for sale. It is a rental property.

Sale Date: 04-17-2009 Sale Price: $160,000

If you are interested in a showing in order to rent it, I noticed it was removed from Hotpads on February 21 so it appears it was recently rented. It was a 4 BR listed for rent for $1450/month at that time.

But if you're interested buying a duplex in the area, I would be happy to help! There are some duplexes you can buy for less than $800 or $900 a month and own BOTH sides! Please feel free to contact
me to get started! I'm happy to help!
Web Reference: http://lizsibet.com
i would be happy to show you the property. When would work?

Call me to schedule. 763.245.4600

Earron Shields
Keller Williams