Property Q&A in Orlando>Question Details

Joanne Garcia, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I would like to go see several homes from realtybtrac how can i go see them

Asked by Joanne Garcia, Orlando, FL Mon Feb 13, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3075582781--Birch-Stone-Ln…

Answers

6
The truth is most realty trac homes are not available to see. Either they are not on market yet, or if you happen to find any the price listed will likely be very different from what you had seen published.

Anytime you see Realty Trac on any listing it means the price you see is NOT a sale price, and the home is not for sale. That is just a posting of what the Bank/Lender had to pay the courts to regaing custody of the home when they foreclosed on it. Now that Lender will take several months to put the property on the market at Market Value for the community and it will be advertised as a Foreclosure or an REO.

Any local agent can provide you with a list of active foreclosures which seems to be what you really are after.

Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" below.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 13, 2012
If there was any negative part of Trulia then it is these Realty Trac postings. They just get folks all excited when the home is not even for sale yet and may not be for as long as a year !!. If you are interested at all in buying a foreclosure like this one then Trulia is not the best place to be looking. Realty Trac just wants you to sign up with them and pay for foreclosure information which I can let you have for free!! Please e mail me with a note of what you are looking for and I will be happy to send you all the listings , that are available for sale, that meet your requirements.

e mail me at Alan@FrontlineFloridaRealty.com or text your e mail address to 407 832 4888 and I will spring into action !! :)
Please let me know if I can help you further
Hi Joanne,
What you see is publicity, then you hire a Realtor to see them, if they are still available.
Mike Wald
Central and South Florida's Premier Full-Service Real Estate Organization®
http://www.BestFloridaRealty.com
Phones:
U.S.A.:
Office Miami: +1 786 277-7744
Office Orlando: +1 407 965-2928
Brazil:
Escritório São Paulo: 11 3042-7592
You don't. Realty Trac publishes information about what happens in the courts that is recorded publicly. The info has nothing to do with what is actually on the market. Sorry.
Hello Joanne;

I agree with Tony. All properties for sale are in the same data base and I suggest that you find a Realtor who makes you feel comfortable to work with and know the area of interest best.

Call me any time if you have any questions at 407-929-9674

Thank you.

Have a great day,

Alexander
Your next step would be to talk to a REALTOR. I am more than happy to answere your questions and take you on a tour of homes that fit your needs and interest. You can also create a search on the MLS at my website, http://www.moveuporlando.com.

Have a great day, I look forward to assiting you.

Tony