Property Q&A in Oregon>Question Details

Grshmom, Home Owner in Oregon

I would like to get a recommendation for a great home inspector in the Portland/Gresham area. I want someone that is very thorough. Thanks.

Asked by Grshmom, Oregon Sat Apr 9, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Call Kurt Nickleson. He can be reached at 360-600-4354 and works the Portland Metro area and in Vancouver. He is great and I have used him several times.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 5, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Property Q&A in Oregon > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer