Kathy Peers, Home Buyer in North Palm Beach, FL

I would like to email my husband this information. I do not see anything on this page that allows this...

Asked by Kathy Peers, North Palm Beach, FL Mon Jan 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100503241-1208-Marine-Way-70…

Answers

4
Hi Kathy,

If you scroll down so that the photo is almost at the top of your screen a green bar will appear and then you can share the information with whomever you wish. The share button will be at the upper right corner of your page inside the green bar.

Please let me know if I can be of further service.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Kathy,

Like much of the market in Northern Palm Beach County sales have been strong for two bedroom units in the Admiralty buildings at Old Port Cove. Wonderful location with tremendous views looking out over the intracoastal. We have had 8 sales on 2 bedroom units over the past 6 months ranging from $91,999 up to $145,000. Height in building, view, condition and finishes will all play a role in a units value as will the seller's motivation. As of this afternoon we have 4 units on the market but #706 in the 1208 building is the only one priced in line with the most recent sales. If you would like a full recap of units on the an a look ahead at to what may be coming on the market please feel free to contact me t your convenience.

I tried posting a link to the information sheet but it didn't take. If you would like me to e-mail it to you just send me a quick e-mail and I will forward directly to you. Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
the HOA is 550?
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013
To do this you should copy the link and then paste it in an email you, yourself, send to whomever you want.
Kelly-
send him the link- just copy the link and forward. Let me know if I can help.Pat