Property Q&A in Broadway>Question Details

aec1950, Renter in Seattle, WA

I would like to contact either the owner or property management in charge. Who would that be?

Asked by aec1950, Seattle, WA Fri Aug 30, 2013

this is in regard to a serious problem I have with tenants at this address(1818 Harvard, Capitol Hill). I live next door at the Pantages. This involves stalking, invasion of privacy and endless sleep disturbance.

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer