Property Q&A in Santa Clara>Question Details

meghajos, Home Buyer in Santa Clara, CA

I would like to come by and look at the house. What is a good time? Thanks!

Asked by meghajos, Santa Clara, CA Mon Jan 2, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3072024039-475-Saratoga-Ave-S…

Answers

4
Please let me know when you would like to see this house. I can show it to you.

Kumar
408-888-8959
I looked up this property and it is available to be seen any time you wish. Just contact one of us agents either Ricardo, Grace or myself and we would be happy to show you this property. I am available to show this property at your convenience, just let me know when.

At your service,
Allyson
408-705-6578
allyson@homesbyallyson.com
CDPE- Certified Distressed Property Expert
DRE# 01397256
I am free tomorrow, Monday from 1 - 3 PM. Email me directly at - rpablaza@comcast.net or call me at (408) 316-0793 if any of the above times are convenient or if you prefer some other date or time. Thanks
Hi Meg,

Thanks for your email. Typically homes are harder to view on the weekend, especially if the owner is still living in the unit. To arrange for a time to see this lovely home, contact your real estate agent, who can then mke arrangements with the listing agent for an appointment. If you do not have an agent, I would be happy to help you. If you are already represented, however, you must give your agent a call to view this home.

Thanks again and good luck,
Grace Morioka
Area Pro Realty Peoples Choice