Property Q&A in Doral>Question Details

Tachi, Home Buyer in Doral, FL

I would like to buy this property for living, I love Doral Chase. I have an approval for 210k. Please let me know: how can I do?. Thank you

Asked by Tachi, Doral, FL Wed Jun 27, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3087064494--Nw-43rd-Ter-Do…

Answers

6

If you've been pre-approved for 210k, you could finance a property.
Give me call and I could send you listings for you to look at.

Sophie Bamps
Engel & Voelkers
Real Estate Agent
Fax: 305-443-2226
http://www.sophiebamps.com
sophie.bamps@engelvoelkers.com
Tachi,

Trulia includes listings of "preforeclosures" or Lis Pendens like this one. The "prices" listed aren't what you need to pay to get the property, but instead the amount outstanding on the loan (what the owner could pay in cash to keep the property).

Okay, so the first bad news is that the property isn't for sale, and now for the worse news. Properties in that community have regularly sold for over $210K (one sale in the past 6 months went for $199K, the others went for $245K, $265K, $260K.)

Give me a call if you'd like to discuss a strategy, but it's probably best to find a property in one of the other Doral Park communities.

Sorry I don't have better news... Ann
Unfortunately the market is working against you on your request. the last 4 closings in this complex have been at prices of $200,000 to $265,000.

units such as foreclosures, unless they are owned by HUD, rarely trade this low unless purchased in cash at the foreclosure or from the REO broker.

with the market improving that inventories shrinking, the law of supply and demand, will push prices higher.

there are a few townhomes in nearby complexes in the $230,000 range that we could certainly try to negotiate downward but unless you can get a higher approval, you may need to look at other communities in doral.

look me up and i will be happy to help you
Hola Tachi, felicitaciones por tu pre=aprobación.
Vamos a tratar de conseguir esta propiedad, escribeme para explicarte. Y si no es esta puede ser una mejor. No dejes de intentarlo
Hello Tachi:

Please Contact me or send me your contact information, we can prepare an offer, always remember you don't pay my fees for represent you, the seller does.

Elsy Portillo
786-390-2566
PortilloElsy@gmail.com

Elsy
Great, your pre-qualification is for a conventional loan or FHA? When would you like to see the house?Yo can call me at 305-302-9715.
Hablo español.