Property Q&A in Wolf Creek>Question Details

Teisha Hall, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

I would like to buy this house. How do I go about it?

Asked by Teisha Hall, Dallas, TX Thu Dec 27, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3070868810-1212-Bar-Harbor-Dr…

Answers

8
teishall,

You can see numerous responses below from agents who would like to help you. You should contact one or two or three of them and see which one is the best match for you and who is most likely to be able to help you get the property that meets your needs. Casting about on the internet and asking for help from strangers to make a huge purchase such as a house is unlikely to be productive.

The Realtor that you select will be able to search for homes that meet your criteria and for which you may be able to make an offer before there are already a dozen other buyers with whom you must vie.

Also, unless you are paying cash, you will need to be approved for a mortgage. If you have not already taken that step, your Realtor can refer you to a mortgage professional who can help you to get prepared to make an offer. No seller will take you seriously if you cannot provide proof of cash or a mortgage approval that will allow you to complete your purchase.

Your Realtor will show houses to you, make suggestions about pricing, review comps with you, write your offer, help you to negotiate to an agreement with the seller, offer guidance through the escrow and title process, order inspections for the property on your behalf, review the inspection with you and much more.

Best part…the seller will, in almost all cases, pay your Realtors commission!
First thing is to get with an agent you feel cmforatbale working with. Contact me and let's see if I can help.
Ms. Hall,

The listing agent said she has 12 offers. Not sure that your chances are too good to actually win the bidding for this property. But if you want, she said to submit your best and final offer. I can help you with that if you want. Or I can help to show you how these others buyers are finding these steals when they first become available.

Brent Rice, Trulia Top Recommended Broker (Pro & VIP)
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
Ms. Hall,

For clarification, the listing here on Trulia shows it to be Withdrawn, but that appears to be inaccurate.

The Multiple Listing Service, that most all of us subscribe to and that is the most up-to-date list, shows this property to still be ACTIVE (available).

I have a call into the listing agent for verification. If you contact me, I will be glad to let you know what I find out so that you can make an offer if you prefer.

Have you contacted a lender yet, assuming you need financing?

The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
This property is listed as a withdrawn listing... it may have been removed from the market or sold already. If you would like to view other similar listings in the area, please contact me and I'll be happy to help!
Ms. Hall,

I will be glad to assist if you already know that you want to submit an offer on this foreclosure. Have you already seen the property? If not, I can help to accomplish that.

There are a couple of things you need to do:

1) This seller (Bank) requires Buyer should obtain a free prequal letter from WellsFargo Home Mortgage,or provide prequal from lender of choice.

2) Special addenda will also be made a part of the final contract, but I can help you with these as well.

Give me a call, text or email.

The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
Are you working with an Agent? If so, call them and they will help you with the purchasing. If not, then call one of us up and we will be glad to help. Plus, are services are paid by the Seller.

Kevin McGovern
214-649-4446
Contact any 1 Realtor and get going.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty