Property Q&A in Niceville>Question Details

Jordan Boykin, Home Buyer in 32578

I would like see if we can come see this property as soon as it still available?

Asked by Jordan Boykin, 32578 Mon Feb 8, 2010

This question is about this property:…

They are correct Jordan, this was a bank owned waterfront property that was on the market for quite a while. The status is contingent right now, which means there is possibly a reason for a delay, buyer financing, or they may have to sell another property in order to purchase this one. Or maybe even a home inspection. What that means to you is depending on the contingency, you can submit an offer as well, or a back up offer in case this one falls through. It's not a done deal yet.
Web Reference:
Hello Jordan,

While this house is already under a contingent contract, if you would like to have listings that match the type of home you are looking for, I would be happy to help. Or, if you don't want me to send you things, feel free to visit my website for complete access to the emerald coast multiple listing service. If you see something you are interested in, you can fill in your contact information right there, and I will get in touch with you. Or, you can browse all the homes for sale with no obligation!!

Let me know if I can help,

Myke Triebold, GRI LMC
Web Reference:
Hi Jordan

That home is currently listed as contingent, they received an offer on January 23 and expect to close on March 15. Please feel free to call me on my cell or email me, if you would like me to send you available properties that match your search criteria.

Take Care!

Susan Rood
Broker Associate
Century 21 Wilson Minger Agency, Inc.
cell: 850-855-7411