Property Q&A in Aurora>Question Details

Sandra Marti…, Home Buyer in Aurora, IL

I would like more information regarding this home.

Asked by Sandra Martinez, Aurora, IL Thu Dec 17, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2008163552--Melbourne-Ln-A…

Answers

6
Hi Sandrea,

First let me congratulate you searching for a great deal. I would have to say that now is the best time to get into real estate because of all of the great deals out there. 2nd the key thing is to get to be working with a professional that knows the area and is able to explain to you what all of these things that you are seeing means. in short there is a huge difference between the legalities of home ownerships, foreclosure and the real estate part such as buying and selling price. please contact me directly when you are ready to get more info on this property and on anything else that is for sale in the local market.

I know this area very well having the I lived and worked in it for more than 15 years. call or e-mail when you are ready thanks.

P.S if you are not comfortable talking to me then you can go on to my website to get a free access to all of the Realtytrac properties, this is a free access to you.. just register with valid phone and e-mail and the system will e-mail you a password immediately. good luck!!

Inaas Arabi
Re/Max of Naperville
Phone: 630-329-5000
Fax: 630-748-4700
e-mail: Inaas@hotmail.com
Web: http://www.MyTop10Homes.com
Web Reference: http://www.MyTop10Homes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 17, 2009

There is currently one home listed on Melbourne Ln in Aurora for $259,000. It is not a foreclosure. I'm a foreclosure expert and there are many homes out there for sale. If you want a list of homes email me at rknapp9@hotmail.com.

Rich Knapp
RichKnapp.com
630-202-9189
Hello Sandra,

There is no specific address in the post for this property. A lis pendens has been filed which is one of the first steps in the foreclosure process. The balance seems pretty low for a home in that area, so I would have to guess that this is for a 2nd mortgage and not the 1st mortgage on the property. That is just a guess though. This home could be months away from coming on the market.

I hope that helps. Fee free to post any additional questions.

Chris Clark
Hi Sandra,
This is simply a a lien- more than likely a home equity line and does not necessarily mean that the home is selling for $86.900. If you are intrested in foreclosures/shortsales in the area, I would be more than happy to create a search that will cater to whatever you're looking for in a home. Simply email or call me directly and I will be more than happy to assist you.
Dan

Daniel A. Lamas, CNS, CMS, TRC
Licensed Real Estate Professional in IL & FL
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, LLC
967 West 75th Street
Naperville, IL 60565
(305) 776-6993- Cell
http://www.coldwellbankeronline/danlamas
Sandra:

Unfortunately, this is a ad by Realtytrac...currently there is only one active listing on Melbourne Lan in the 60503 zip code of Aurora and that is listed at $259900. They did have two short sales that closed in the last 2 years one at $125K and the other at $165K.

The company that puts these ads out want you to subscribe to their service to get foreclosures at a price. If you are in the market for a foreclosure or short sale I will be more than happy to send you a list of available homes in your price range in what ever area in the Northern IL MLS market. Just send me your email or call me at 630-896-9999. This service is free.
Sandra: