xxxxomalleyx…, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

I would like more information on this property. Are their any pictures and details as far as taxes. Thank you.

Asked by xxxxomalleyxxxx, Indianapolis, IN Thu Jan 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3083352386--N-East-St-Indi…

Answers

4
The loan on this property is in default. It is in "pre-foreclosure" as has been stated. Without the specific address, I can only provide ranges. The semi-taxes range from $1109 to $1250. The address is somewhere between 306 and 324 N East St.

Let me know if I can help further,

Peter Knight
RE/MAX Ability Plus
peter.knight@remax.net
(317) 529-4178
I have been trying to locate the particular property you are referring to, but since it is a pre-foreclosure they usually do not give out the addresses because people still live in the homes. I'd be happy to research the taxes, etc, but without a specific address it would only be a 'guesstimation.'

I have found that sometimes with foreclosures you have to wait until they are actually advertised or made available to the public. Another thing you could try to check out would be a list of the Sheriff's sale properties. You may be able to figure out the address from that and then the taxes and some other information would be readily available.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in this regard.

Julie A Barnett
Prudential Indiana Realty Group
jbarnett@prudentialindiana.com
More than likely the property is not listed yet. When it says "pre foreclosure" it has not gone to sheriff sale. The banks have been holding some properties for months and unless you are a regular investor and cash buyer the banks will not speak with you directly, you must wait until it's listed. If your source for the property was Realty Trac they typically will not disclose the address because they want you to sign up for their service so that they can provide that to you.
if you could provide the entire address I can see if there is anymore information in the BLC system. as it stands, the link to this website doesn't provide me with enough info to conduct the research. it is in pre-foreclosure