Property Q&A in 34746>Question Details

Helen Heins, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

I would like more information about this property.

Asked by Helen Heins, Kissimmee, FL Sat Jan 10, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003538387--Pinto-Dr-Kissi…

Answers

2
This property is not available at this time. This is not a listing for sale,it is a Realty Trac posting of a notice of default obtained from public records. this is a lis Pendens,the initial step in the foreclosure process. The $34K is the amount of default,not a sale price. Realty Trac is a for profit site & they make their profit by getting people to register & pay for info that is available for free. The owners still have the opportunity to redeem their property. After the foreclosure process is completed & the property reverts to the lender,it will be appraised and listed at market value.
Helen:

That property is not on the market yet, It is either part of a bankruptcy preceding or the going into foreclosure. So the price listed is not a realistic purchase price.

Below I have attached a list of all currently available homes in the same community, Indian Wells. This include owner owned and Bank Owned REO's.

Please send me some feedback on this properties.

Tony.Vega@ColdwellBanker.com
407-791-9086