Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

Andrea, Home Buyer in 78749

I would like more information about htis property.

Asked by Andrea, 78749 Thu Sep 10, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1084212937-5608-Cougar-Dr-Aus…

Answers

3
Dear Andrea,
There are two condos at this cougar address. The one listed for $72K is the one you mentioned. This home has two bedrooms and one full bath in 793 square feet. The Heatherwilde property was built in 1984. This home has laminate floors and a newr AC and Hot water heater. If your interested in seeing it please give me a call. I would be happy to help you to find your next Austin home.

Betina

Betina Foreman Realtor
Keller Williams Real Estate
1801 S. MOPAC, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78746
512-771-6318
Hi Andrea,
The condo you are asking about is not too far from St. Edwards. It is a 2 story unit (obvious from the pictures) and the entry is on the 2nd floor. It's not too far from a bus stop. Might work better as a 1 bedroom with 2 living. The unit itself is gated, however parking is not.

If you would like to take a look or need some help finding exactly what you're looking for just give me a call at 233-9004 or email me. I live and work in this area so it would be easy to meet at your convenience.

Carol
Andrea, if you would like me to send you the information directly from the MLS, just shoot me an email, so I can email the information to you. Or you can call me at the office 328-1110.

Mary Strickler
Prudential