Property Q&A in Afton>Question Details

G91575802, Home Buyer in Afton, MN

I would like more info on this property. Please contact me at g91575802@msn.com Thanks.

Asked by G91575802, Afton, MN Tue May 10, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3048082231--Trading-Post-T…

Answers

1

That property is in pre-foreclosure and heading to a Washington County Sheriff Sale soon. It is not for sale in MLS. What that means is that the current owner is not making payments and the bank has started foreclosure proceedings. Once the Sheriff Sale takes place the home will go into a 6 month redemption period where the owner could still buy it back. After 6 months the home reverts to the bank. They will then put it back on the market as a bank owned home, typically 1-6 months after they take it back.

Any home you see listed by RealtyTrac may not actually be available for purchase which is the case here.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions or help locate other homes that may be available.

Bill Wallace
RE/MAX Results
651-338-0355
bill.wallace@results.net