Property Q&A in Belltown>Question Details

Wei Xin Yuan, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

I would like more info about this apartment. What is the HOA fee? What is include in the fee?

Asked by Wei Xin Yuan, Seattle, WA Mon Jan 21, 2013

[Seller will review all offers 6pm July 3]
So the seller is not planning to close and move out before July?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3091488021-2500-Western-Ave-802-Sea… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3091488021-2500-Western-Ave-8…

Answers

3
Hi Wei Xin Yuan,

It looks like this property is pending short sale right now (meaning the seller has accepted an offer). It was listed last July and it has been pending since August.

To answer your question though, the HOA dues are $478 and they include earthquake insurance, garbage, and water/sewer. That $478 also includes a speacial easement ($174/mo for 15 years).

I hope that helps.
Wei,
This home was originally listed for sale on July 28th, 2012. It's a short sale that is currently showing as pending, so an offer has been received, accepted and passed on to the lenders for approval.
Trulia's listings are not always updated, so you may find better success having a great local broker searching for you and sending you new listings as they hit the market. Many other public sites are only updated overnight, which in some neighborhoods can be too late.
I hope that I showed yesterday that just came on the market had 7 offers on it and went pending today for well over the list price.
$478...which includes a special asessment of $174 over the next 15 years. After thatm it will go down.
It also include Earthquake Insurance and water sewer and garbage as well as common area maintanance and the usual other things.

I hope that helps!
Cheers!

Dave' 206-947-6868