Property Q&A in Naples>Question Details

Merrill Sava…, Home Owner in 01930

I would like more details about 131 Burnell Rd., Naples, Maine, please. age of roof of house, septic or sewer and age? Heating system and age?

Asked by Merrill Savage, 01930 Sat May 11, 2013

Electrical service? cellar? insulated? you get the idea, more information please! Very interested

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1025498641-131-Burnell-Rd-Nap…

Answers

3
Hello Can you email me your email address and I will send all disclosures. My email is Barbara@mainerealestate.me thanks so much.
Hello this is Barbara Howe the listing agent for 131 Burnell Road Naples in Maine. I will send you the listing MLS sheet along with the disclosures which will answer your questions. Please contact me anytime Barbara L. Howe 207-583-7510
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
Hi Savage, I can understand your interest in this property, it certainly is a great price! If would like to send you more details to you exclusively. Please contact me at randiburnell@kw.com. Thank you so much for your inquiry and I look forward to your email. Much appreciated Randi