Sherricummins, Other/Just Looking in Wichita, KS

I would like inf on this property hoa dues yearly taxes in good part of town any inf appreciated.

Asked by Sherricummins, Wichita, KS Sun Nov 15, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1092124471-2548-Mesa-Springs-…

Answers

1
Hi Sherri,
Unfortunately this property is already under contract. It is in a very pretty part of town, has low HOA's of $95/ month and the last taxes reported were $715/year. If you'd like me to watch for another available unit in this complex, or anything similar, please phone or email me directly. It's always a good idea to have an agent assist you with your home search. You can look on the internet forever chasing homes that have already gone under contract or sold. Without an agent, even if you find a great place that is still available, you will not have an advocate to advise you regarding the property and the related contracts. You can find my info. on my website. Wishing you the best of luck in your search.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 15, 2009