Property Q&A in Tuckerton>Question Details

redds72, Renter in Tuckerton, NJ

I would be interested in a rental. If this unit is available for rent, can you please let me know the monthly rate.

Asked by redds72, Tuckerton, NJ Tue Apr 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3078157961-703-Lady-Slipper-C…

Answers

4
That's correct Laura on the price, but it won't be available until the end of May, possibly first of June.
It's 1200 monthly. It also requires a credit check, and if after viewing it you want to rent, security is one and one half months rent plus the first months rent. It will be available in May.

Call me if you'd like to see it. An appointment is required. 609-384-6121.
Yes this is also for rent, please feel free to contact me at (609) 618-1925. I can assist you with this property or any other. I look forward to hearing from you. I live near the property, so showing it would not be an issue. For some reason this site has me listed as living in New Mexico. I do not.
I will check on that. I used to have that home listed, and at that time they were considering renting it.