Property Q&A in Pasadena>Question Details

ostersehlte, Home Buyer in Pasadena, CA

I wondering why Trulia does not post HOA on the condos listed

Asked by ostersehlte, Pasadena, CA Fri Apr 20, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3072901356-111-S-Orange-Grove…

Answers

6
WHEN BUYING IT IS A MUST TO READ ALL THE HOA BEFORE YOU BUY ANY CONDO OR TOWN HOME IN ANY COMPLEX SO READ BEFORE AND KNOW WHY IT IS HIGH???
The HOA dues for the complex are $680/mo. I am not sure why that info does not translate to Trulia as it is listed in the local MLS. HOA dues tend to be on the high side in the S. Orange Grove neighborhood. I know the Pasadena condo market very well and I would be happy to assist you if you are ready to start working with an agent.

Tony Dowdy
Coldwell Banker - Pasadena
tdowdy@coldwellbanker.com
http://www.TonyDowdy.com
c 323-804-3542
w 626-844-2291
dre #01347010
This question is the perfect example why people need to be working with a Realtor, Trulia and other great sites like it are set up for public and basic information, no one is trying to hide this information from you and neither will your agent. Only a Licensed Agent can be affiliated with a local MLS

Working with a Realtor in a search for buying a home does not cost you money, this fee is paid by the seller when an offer is accepted and goes through. If you would like to work with an experienced agent like my self, I would be more than happy to assist you and answer questions that may arise in your search.

Thank You,

Gina M. Labellarti
Realtor- Coldwell Banker Dynasty TC
9228 Las Tunas Drive, Temple City, CA. 91780
(626) 215-4462 Cell
(626) 287-9043 Fax
GLabellarti@gmail.com
License # 01509425
HI,WHO REALLY KNOWS BUT I HAVE THE IDEA THEY ARE HIGHT AND THEY DO NOT WANT TO POST IT TO CHASE AWAY A BUYER UNTIL THEY FALL HELPLESSLY IN LOVE WITH THE UNIT. THAT IS NOT THE WAY I WOULD DO THAT. BUT PERSONS NEED TO HAVE A REALTOR TO EXPLAIN ALL THINGS TO THE BUYER SO THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HOA COVERS AND DOES NOT ON EACH PROPERTY, YES THAT TAKES SOME WORK!!!! CALL ME AT 626-372-7547 STEVE GIANOULIS
Trulia is not tied into the MLS, so all listings here are posted by the agents. If you want the best search site get tied in with your local MLS.
ITS BECAUSE THE REAL ESTATE AGENT OR PROPERTY OWNER NEEDS TO TELL YOU THAT INFO.I KNOW ITS IMPORTANT TO THE DEAL! I WOULD IF I HAD A HOA LISTING ! THOSE COST ARE VERY IMPORTANT ,THEY JUST DO NOT WANT TO CHASE YOU AWAY RIGHT AWAY! BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE IT FOR LONG!