Property Q&A in Wayland>Question Details

Msmaguire66, Home Buyer in

I will be traveling to Boston with my wife (from London UK) and would like to view this and other similar houses.

Asked by Msmaguire66, Sun Mar 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3099903211-5-Saddle-Ln-Wayland-MA-0… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3099903211-5-Saddle-Ln-Waylan…

Answers

10
Hi Ms. Maguire.

A few questions to tailor the service to your specific goals and needs:
Will you be buying on this trip or gathering information?
Have you owned property in the US before?
Will you require financing?
How long are you planning to own the property?
Is it the style of home that appeals to you? or the town? or both? Something else?
Is this a vacation home?

Best wishes, Heath

heath@robertpaul.com

Robert Paul Properties
Web Reference: http://www.robertpaul.com
Hello , It would be my pleasure to assist you in your home search here in the Metro West Boston area.I am part of a team of Real Estate Professionals out of William Raveis in Wellesley. We are the number one William Raveis Team in Massachusetts.We have listings in a variety ot very affluent towns with highly sought after school systems and desirable commuter locations. My husband is also a high end custom home builder in these areas as well. It is also an option for you to consider new construction as well. I'd be happy to help with both scenarios. You can email me at traci.topalis@raveis.com to see what Raveus agents can offer you . Or call /text me at (508)243-4741,

Best Regards
Traci Topalis
H, I would be happy to help you. I have been assisting luxury home buyers in the Wayland, Sudbury and the towns west of Boston for 20 years. As you can see from the recommendation below (see my Trulia profile) I have helped buyers relocate from the UK.

Please contact me anytime at marilynmessenger@realtor.com or visit http://www.WaylandHomesSales.com for addtional information.

"Marilyn helped us relocate from the UK to Sudbury, MA. Trying to find and close on a home from 3500 miles away is a tough job but Marilyn was clearly expert in her field and also was very supportive and helpful through the whole process - she always went the extra (and much appreciated) mile to help out. We'd recommend her to anyone!” Davd Ward - Client, Buyer
Wed, Jan 23, 2013

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marilyn Messenger, CRS, ABR, GRI
Member, Luxury Homes Marketing Institute
Member, Wayland Business Association
marilynmessenger@realtor.com
I would love to assist you in your home buying search. Please call (781-267-2844) or email me (lisacurlett@comcast.net) so that we can discuss what you and your wife are looking for. I look forward to helping you.....

Warmly,

Lisa

Lisa Curlett, MBA, ABR, CNS
http://www.homesalesbylisa.com
Pinnacle Residential Properties
555 Washington Street
Wellesley, MA 02482
781-267-2844 - cell
781-237-5000 - office
lisacurlett@comcast.net
I am a Relocation Specialist in the Metro West area of Boston and would love to help you locate your new home. My specialty is introducing the buyer to areas and giving them information about the towns so that you can make an informed decision as to where you would like to live.

Please feel free to call or email me with additional information about the type of home that you are looking for.

Take a look at my testimonials on my website to see what past clients are saying about me.

Warm Regards, Deb

Deb Feldman
Hammond Residential
Senior Sales Associate
508-277-3596
dfeldman@hammondre.com
Hello MsMaguire66,

I live in Wayland for last 13 years and I can share with you extensive knowledge of the area, schools, points of interests as well as luxury market in Wayland, Weston and Wellesley. I am a resident of Boston MetroWest suburbs for last 30 years and have 15 years experience assisting buyers and sellers.
I will be very happy to show you and your wife the area and properties of your interest.
Please contact me directly.
Marta Malina, Realtor
Hammond Residential RE
cell 508-314-1899
martamalina@comcast.net
Msmaguie66

I own commercial property in Wayland for the past 30 years, I live in Needham, my office is in Newton and I'm building 4 similar homes in Newton similar to the one your interested in Wayland

I am a certified appraiser and thoroughly knowledgeable in the communities, school systems and the quality of construction that you elude to in your request and would love the opportunity to assist you and your wife,.with your home search any questions you may have.

Sincerely

Louis Wolfson
617-799-3326

Representing Greater Boston's finest communities and builders - Brookline, Dover, Needham, Newton, Wayland, Wellesley and Weston
Happy to assist! Please reach out to set up dates and times.
Masha@preservationproperties.com
781-330-0152
Dear Msmaguire66,

It would be my pleasure to assist you with your relocation. I have lengthy experience in streamlining the process to best utilize what little time you may have before making a decision.

Feel free to contact me directly if you still require assistance.

Warm regards,
Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties
judyboylerealtor@gmail.com
508.561.7164
Email us directly and we can arrange the showings. Info@wenrealty.com