Wayne Beck, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I will appreciate more detail information about F1030374. We are interesting on this house, we will take a cruise and arrive in Fort Lauderdale.,

Asked by Wayne Beck, Los Angeles, CA Sat Oct 10, 2009

we need more photos.You can considerate $195,000 cash?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1087688183-2660-Key-Largo-Ln-…

Answers

5
Hi Wayne:

As you've already heard, this property is already under contract. For your convenience, you may go to http://www.Keyes.com/Elois.Fuller and search for any properties available on the MLS. If you find something that interest you, just contact me and I will be glad to assist you in viewing the property and submitting a contract for purchase. For your convenience we offer title and mortgage services in house if you choose for a smooth transaction and quicker closing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 11, 2009
Hi Wayne:
As advised, this house is already under contract. The best way to get the listings the minute they come on the market is to allow me to set you up on an automatic email system that comes straight from the MLS (the real one). I can see you are looking for a 3 bed, 2 bath on the water and there are some great deals right now. Please contact me if you would like to receive these.
Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 10, 2009
Dear Wayne:

I am thinking you are mainly interested in single family homes with ocean access in Broward County. If this is the case, please click on the link below to view the 35 properties, which are priced up to $300,000. I can fine-tune this search for you at the click of a button . . . just contact me at your convenience.

Yours truly,
Lisa M. Brodeur
LMB Realty Corp d/b/a Alliance Realty
(954) 868-1416
Dear Wayne:

My associate, Sandra is correct. Sorry about that.

If you would prefer, please email me the specifics of what is important to you and your new home. I will set up a search for you and provide you everything available on the market that fits your criteria. In addition, each time a NEW home gets listed or an existing home on the market drops into your price range - you will receive an instant email notification. It's a GREAT way to catch an AWESOME deal.

Please send your information to lmbrealtycorp@aol.com, or call me direct at (954) 868-1416.

I look forward to working with you,

Lisa M. Brodeur
LMB Realty Corp d/b/a Alliance Realty
(954) 868-1416
lmbrealtycorp@aol.com
Hi Wayne-

I am sorry to say that this property already has a contract on it. It went to pending status only 2 days ago after only a very short time on the market. These great deals go fast. I would be happy to help you find other great properties in the area if you would kindly email me directly.

Sandra Rathe
954-547-4601
Rathe.S@ewm.com
EWM Realtors