Property Q&A in Delray Beach>Question Details

Michelle, Renter in Wellington, FL

I went by the house and its in horrible condition. Needs alot of work. i would like to put in an offer of $60,000 . Where do I begin thanks?

Asked by Michelle, Wellington, FL Sun Jun 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3065077174--Pinetree-Dr-De…

Answers

2
Dear Michelle,

The home you are inquiring about is not yet on the market and is in the foreclosure process with a lis pendens filed over 6 months ago. These postings come from a firm called RealtyTrac and are designed to get you interested in the paid service when a good Realtor can provide you more timely and complete information for free.

Not sure what home you drove by so it is hard to say what it's value might be in today's market. Pinetree Drive is a small street in Delray Garden Estates so there is very little activity. The home you may have driven by is the only home on the market at this time and is a show sale listed at $89,000 and already under contract. It however is a much smaller home that the once RealtyTrac is referencing.

The two most recent sales on the street were both bank owned foreclosures that sold between 6 and 12 months ago and closed at $114,550 and $128,750. Of course condition of the home is going to play a major role in it's value. If you would like me to notify you as soon as the next bank owned opportunity is ready for offers please let me know and I would be very happy to do so.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi Michelle<

This property is not listed on the Multiple listiong service and is most likely a bank owned property. Realtytrac is most likely where you will have to start. The property may be up for auction but I have no way of knowing this since it is not listed. What I can tell you is that there are about 20 other properties for sale in the community and the lowest priced one is a $118,000 short sale. What ever offer you make it will have to be cash to beat the competition.

If you are not successful with this property, there are many others that in that community as well as other communities that I would be happy to arrange to show you just get in touch with me either by email or telephone.

Leslie Hamilton
Boynton Beach
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
561-568-7231
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/lesliesfloridahomes