Property Q&A in 60942>Question Details

Kellie Morge…, Home Buyer in

I was wondering who I need to contact in order to do a walk through of this house.

Asked by Kellie Morgeson, Sun Oct 19, 2008

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


What house are you referring to? How did you find the home? Try calling your agent or the agent listing this home. They can make these arrangements for you. Use a professional realtor for these services. If you need a referral, contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 19, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer