Jon, Home Buyer in Maricopa County, AZ

I was wondering where shared well agreements are recorded? And where to access them? I am thinking of purchasing a lot in the Rio Verde area, and I

Asked by Jon, Maricopa County, AZ Sun Feb 14, 2010

noticed some lots that are bank owned, say shared well - but offer no more information. Thank you :)

Help the community by answering this question:


They are with the ADEQ (Arizona Department of Environmental Quality) they have a system (Storet) for looking up data which is not user friendly to the layman (or much of anyone) it is much easier to ask a title representative for the info if you cannot find it on the folowing site.

Here is also a search for wells which is very very easy to use but there are some that aren't on here perhaps in those cases the docs were not recorded.

This provides very good details about the well and it's functions!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 24, 2012
Hi Jon. The owners or sharers of the well sign an agreement. The seller would make this available to a buyer. Usually a member acts as treasurer and maybe another or the same person as the caretaker in cae the equipment breaks down. The treasurer would provide an update of available funds. By agreement the participants can change the amounts that can go into the fund for electricity and repairs. Wells must be recorded through ADEQ Arizona Department of Environmental Quality.

If I can help you in Rio Verde just let me know. This is a great area.

See my website for a free MLS search with no registration:

If I can answer any more questions or show you some homes or land, feel free to give me a call. I would be pleased to help you.

Regards, Jeff

Jeff Masich, Realtor®
Arizona Homes and Land
HomeSmart Real Estate
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 14, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer