Property Q&A in West Town>Question Details

Khayek91589, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

I was wondering when the move-in date is for this property, since 1st of the month is tomorrow, I would like to see viewing of place first.

Asked by Khayek91589, Miami Beach, FL Sun Sep 30, 2012

So I wanted to know if there is possibly a mid month move in?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3064344607-2822-W-Chicago-Ave-C…

Answers

7
must come into my office to know the market
Trulia is not the best place to search for a rental, because properties generally linger on the site long after they are no longer available. Definitely find yourself a renter's agent who specializes in West Town so you can keep on top of the market!
In order to obtain accurate data, you should really work with a Realtor. They can assist you with your search in numerous ways.
Rented 2 months ago. Trulia is not in 'real time' so you waste time. If you would like some help, let me know. There is no cost to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
A;ready gone. If your looking to rent a property, get a good agent to help. Its free for you to use their services.
Looks like it was rented. Let me know if I can help you find something similar!

When are you looking to move?

Sarah @ Jameson Sotheby's International Realty

312-339-4460
Are you working with a REaltor who is your personal consultant or not?
But nevertheless you see the property, you like it you fill out and present an application with the required credit check etc. fee, and in the application you put your preferred move in date....

Once you hand it in, it all can be discussed and it will then be finalized when the landlord agrees to
the lease with you, in the lease agreement both parties need to sign...

There is usually not a fixed date, in other words the property is usually advertised to be available as of a certain date, when the current tenants will be out or, but any date thereafter could work...

Good Luck

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)