Property Q&A in Tampa>Question Details

Jason York, Other/Just Looking in Tampa, FL

I was wondering what the condo fees is for this unit are, and what the fees includes? Thank you, Jason

Asked by Jason York, Tampa, FL Wed May 18, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3051847369-8827-Crestview-Dr-…

Answers

3
Hello and good afternoon Jason,

I can make your condo search much easier then chasing units with many offers. Please give me a call, if your serious about discussing your real estate goals. Thank you and have a great day!!!

Warmest regards,
Jeffrey Stuben,PA
Direct 813-787-6243
Hi Jason,

You have great timing, this particular unit I called on Tuesday for another client. The agent said they had 4 offers that went to highest and best. I just checked listing and they are now currently under contract. Condo fees are listed as 238.00, but you would always want to verify. Note that HOA amount can chage from one unit to another, due to size, location/view, etc. What is includes for this particular community is listed as: Bldg Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Security, Trash Removal. The coverage will vary community to community.
Please feel free to contact me, if you have any other questions, at 813-298-4071.
Jason, this is a Bank Owned property. Either call an agent or call the condo association for verification of fees and what they specifically cover. Monthly maintenance fees can include things like the bldg insurance, ground maintenance, trash removal and sometimes other items. But they can vary from condo community to condo community, that's why it's important for you or your agent to verify.