Property Q&A in East Harlem>Question Details

Hn_915, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I was wondering if you could please give me some more details about this property. It seems that you are offering some 11,000 sqft of space.

Asked by Hn_915, New York, NY Tue Jul 3, 2012

Please include some pictures if posible.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3039730690--E-127th-St-New…

Answers

4
I have some nice properties in Harlem. Please contact me at 212-714-1027 ext 15. My name is Marinel. Thank you and good luck.
HI Hn!
The property listed by Realty.Track is something to attract people to subscribe to their web site. Once you subscribe you can not easily cancel the service. All the listings without pictures and agent contact information you should ignore.
Best regards.
Veronika
Hn,
To get access to this information, you have to subscribe to RealtyTrac. They used to offer a free trial period. I'm not sure if they still do, but be careful. I cancelled according to their instructions and they kept charging me for months and denied I had cancelled. I had to have my credit card company deal with them.
Keep in mind that no all RealtyTrac ads may be accurate, nor updated. Some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be if the default is satisfied by the owner. Since most foreclosures do end up being listed by a broker, for accurate and free information consider working with an agent of your own.